Meet The Author

 Welcome to Botanic Hands Design Co.
    My name is Kaitlin, my story is a simple, yet special one. All things style, stationary, and creative have always held a special place in my heart. Since I was a child my greatest friend and I would send hand written, illustrated cards to one another. The forty-three year age gap between us made our relationship unique and precious. I read each one of her letters slowly, capturing every word and studying her handwriting. She wrote with such elegance and grace. Soon after she passed away,  I knew I had to carry on her tradition and perfect the handwriting journey I am on. I am so happy you decided to join me!

As for me, I am a born and raised Central Coast California Girl living in New England!
As I spend my winters trying to bear the cold, I enjoy spending time with my family, perfecting my barista/bar skills, and writing music. If I could spend everyday surrounded by flowers, I would be the happiest woman on earth. I hope to make that a near future possibility!
I am so excited to share my creations and life with all of you!
      Let's get started!

 xoxo,
Kaitlin

Comments

Popular Posts